PG NEAR ME
Ever thought about the difficulty behind finding an accommodation better than a PG when you are all set to put your best foot forward into the professional or college world? It is always not necessary that a tedious task like this comes only after 12th standard but some students are opting to go out and study right after their 10th standard.
What exactly comes to the mind when you think of finding an accommodation better than PG either for a job or for higher studies?
Let us give a quick idea about this and maybe after you complete reading this article you will come across the different angles of searching while selecting an accommodation better than PG and we hope we will somehow make your task easier by giving you some tips and ways of selecting an accommodation.
The below pointers elucidates the pros and cons which selecting an accommodation:
- Location- This is by far the most important factor to consider while choosing the right accommodation. Often, we end up spending hundreds and thousands just on travel from the company/college to the accommodation and vice versa. So, it is advisable to choose an accommodation that is the nearest to your workstation/place of study.
- Food – be certainly sure that the accommodation you are choosing has an option of three times meal included, if not, minimum two meals a day which has to be included in the rent and accordingly take the wise decision and check what is best for you.
- Facilities - Apart from the food and location, other points to be kept in mind are that the accommodation must have a lively environment and must include basic amenities of having separate washrooms in each room along with basic laundry services and a descent room size, proper sharing foods. Some secondary facilitiesshould be having a fridge and TV in room but that is what comes secondary. So, make sure you get the basic primary facilities as mentioned above.
- Fully furnished spacious rooms with attached washrooms
- Healthy and tasty meals
- Storage beds and LED TV with DTH connection
- LED lighting
- Washrooms with a western commode and large mirror
- Wi-Fi connection
- Fully automatic washing machines in the common area
- House-keeping services
- Common areas in the terrace separate for men and women to discuss projects and academics. Also, to relax their evening observing the beautiful and magnificent sunset and at night watching the atrocities of the city lights all around and a full 360-degree view of the E-city flyover with motions to and fro of vehicles which make staying at Zenstays even more fun and a vibrant yet dynamic place to be in.