ZENSTAYS PRIVACY AND DATA SHARING POLICY
1. PERSONAL DATA & INFORMATION
- “Personal Information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.
- Company may automatically and record on its server log details relating to your access or use, including but not limited to, your location, information about your internet connection and mobile device, internet Protocol Address, Cookie information, web beacon information and details of the web pages you visited etc. further the company may also collect information about your preferences and time zone and language.
- We also collect information about you from our social media platforms and others sources. Such information is added to your account and treated as sensitive and personal information by us.
- We collect transaction details related to your use of our services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, the amount charged, order(s) placed. Additionally if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- For internal record-keeping purposes;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or Services;
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example, we track information entered through the "Search" function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable);
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from ZENSTAYS, special offers from ZENSTAYS or other information about ZENSTAYS that we think you may find interesting;
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- For ZENSTAYS's market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests;
- We may use your demographic information (i.e., age, postal code, residential and commercial addresses, and other various data) to more effectively facilitate the promotion of goods and services to appropriate target audiences and for other research and analytical purposes;
- To resolve disputes, to protect ourselves and other users of our Website and Services, and to enforce our Website’s terms and conditions;
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties; and
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
- It is further clarified that your registration on the Website shall be deemed to be your consent to be contacted for the purposes mentioned above, (i) on the mobile number shared by you even if you are registered with the National Customer Preference Register (NCPR) and have opted out of receiving promotional calls and messages and (ii) by way of SMS or email notifications or messages in any other electronic form.
- You undertake that your personal information shall at all times be accurate, complete and up-to-date. We shall also make reasonable efforts to provide you with the opportunity to request correction of your personal information provided to us if the same is inaccurate; or even to delete the personal information, if so requested and subject to applicable law. Further, we may decline to process requests which we find to be contrary to the terms laid down under this Policy, Website terms and conditions or any applicable laws, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others or are extremely impractical.
- We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. ZENSTAYS may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private.
- ZENSTAYS is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
4. USER DISCRETION
- You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about the Services and Your account.
- Cookie choices: Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, You can usually choose to set Your browser to remove or reject cookies. If You choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or Services.
- This Agreement is made easily accessible and readable for You. In case, You need to review Your information or sensitive personal information, You need to directly write to us at email@example.com and we shall update any information or sensitive personal information which is inaccurate or deficient.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and ZENSTAYS may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, "information") with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that ZENSTAYS undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of ZENSTAYS's assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which ZENSTAYS participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a "Successor"), ZENSTAYS hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor.
In addition, in the event of ZENSTAYS's bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, ZENSTAYS may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST
We may share your personal information with other users or third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service.
6. THIRD-PARTY AD NETWORKS
7. USER GENERATED CONTENT
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and ZENSTAYS cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.